aQysta raises the income of smallholder farmers while reducing agriculture’s contribution to
climate change, thereby addressing key sustainable development goals by setting,
measuring and managing institutionalized KPIs
aQysta significantly improves food productions of smallholder farmers by providing right resources
2.3 DOUBLE PRODUCTIVITY AND INCOME OF SMALL SCALE PRODUCER
1. Number of farmers with increased incomes from agriculture of at least 200%
2. Number of females with increased income
6.4 INCREASED WATER EFFICIENCY
1. Litres of water made available for irrigation
2. Number of installed renewable irrigation pumps
aQysta enables increase in income of smallholder farmers by providing
equitable access to finance and market, and emabling smallholder farmer to
imbrace value-adding knowledge, mordern technology and high quality seeds
to enhance profitablity
1.5 INCREASE THE RESILIENCE OF SMALLHOLDER FAMILIES
1. Number of people with increased resilience to climate and economic shocks
8.2 SUSTAIN ECONOMIC GROWTH IN DEVELOPING COUNTRY
1. Number of employment opportunities created
9.3 INCREASE ACCESS TO FINANCIAL SERVICES AND MARKETS
1. Tons of harvest sold to local, regional and international markets
Agriculture & climate change
aQysta promotes climate-smart agriculture helping
smallholders farmers to mitigate and adapt to
7.1 UNIVERSAL ACCESS TO AFFORDABLE ENERGY
1. KW of renewable energy made accessible to farms
2. Proportion of the population using clean energy
13.1 ACTIONS TO MITIGATE CLIMATE IMPACT IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES
1. Tons of CO2 mitigated with renewable energy irrigation and sustainable farming practices
Want to hear about our work from our farmers? please check out our farmer testimonials
45 years old, has a lot of knowledge on farming practices. He has a family with two kids. He wishes to start his own farming business and wants to finish building his house from the farming income.
41 years old, Farming for Home consumption Has his own land and farm by himself and wife Also work as seasonal labor to earn extra money.
33 years old, married with 4 children.
Survives on maize and cassava produced on her farm during the rainy season and has no any source of income. Her aspiration is to build a good house with iron sheets roof. Currently, being trained on ginger production.
31 years old, widowed with two kids ,did not go far with education; she ended at primary level. Currently being trained on garlic production and she wishes to start her own farming business.
has her own land and works on it. Poultry farming by son has powertiller, earns extra income by ploughing the field.
25-year-old, finished school at secondary level.
Being trained on ginger production and does casual labour in other people’s farms as a source of income.
Wants to be a commercial farmer and wishes to buy land in town and build a good house.